Family business spirit and multinational professionalism
By Mikaela Berglund
Perfume’s Club’s journey began already in 1924 as an offline B2C perfumery, in 2021 they launched their marketplace. Today, sellers can offer their products all over Europe via their marketplace. Its customer base consists of 65% of women between the ages of 30-66 years, but also men.
Perfume’s Club accept all kind of sellers who can meet their requirements. However, the more references you have, the better.
- Hair products
- Personal care
- Products for kids
- Erotic products
- Fitness and sports in general
- Sports nutrition/superfoods/vitamins
- Products for pets
- Wines and alcoholic drinks
- Fashion products
- Home products
Advantages of Perfume’s Club
- Big company with a familiar approach.
- You will always have an Account Manager to help you develop your account as much as possible.
- 2021 turnover: 141M€, 20M visits, and 500.000 unique visitors.
- +300 000 customer reviews (4,7 score)
- If you succeed, they succeed. Hence, you won’t be charged until you start selling, and they along with Sello will do as much as we can to help you kickstart your sales through their marketplace.
- Average customer review rating of 3.8
- Late delivery rate less than 8 %
- Reponse time less than 24h
- Average acceptance time is less than 24h
- Order acceptance rate of 90 %
As mentioned above, Perfume's club won't charge you until you have started receiving orders. Once you start receiving sales, they will take a commission based on which categories you sell in:
Are you interested in selling at this marketplace? Send our onboarding managers an email here.