Reach 36 million customers in France
By Mikaela Berglund
Darty is the Number 1 retailer on the french market for all that concerns home appliances products. The brand built its reputation around a best-in-class quality of services approach.
As stated below, you are able to sell refurbished products on Darty, the main criterion for these kinds of products is that they should be as good as new. As the seller, you also need to guarantee that these products are tested and factory refurbished and that all accessories belonging to the original product shall be delivered with it.
Why Darty marketplace?
- You will boost your visibility on the French market through a leading website on its key markets – high tech, house appliances and home categories.
- You will have support from Darty's dedicated teams at every stage, from the onboarding process to the day-to-day relations
- You will have the opportunity to take part in Darty's commercial animations for free (under some conditions)
What can you sell on Darty.com?
- Large and small appliances
- Hightech products – from smartphones and computers to headphones and cameras
- New, used, and refurbished products
- Home furniture, bedding, and decoration
- DIY and gardening products
- Sport materials – fitness and outdoor recreation
Darty evaluates their seller based on the following:
- The average of the ratings of the seller left by the buyers
- The number of sales made
- Its speed to accept and ship an order
- The quality of its customer service and after-sales service
- The rating of the seller by the buyer
Hence, you need to fulfill these criteria:
- Average grade: 4,5 / 5
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Repayment rate: 5%
- Acceptance period: maximum 72h
Darty takes a monthly subscription fee of €39,99 and a commission on your sales, to see the different commission rates press here.
Are you interested in selling at Darty? Register for a seller account here.
Are you already selling at Darty and want to connect it to Sello? Send an email to our onboarding managers here.